Fliers achieve - Rise and Fall of Kookoochoo

Has anyone found all the fliers yet? just curious. I have been all over map hunting for crystals and got all 52/52 but have only found 6/30 fliers :(Are they glitched? Are they all on walls or do you have to talk to people?(some are on floors i noticed) Anyone working on this?

so i think some of these fliers arent visible unless you are standing on top of them and a interact icon appears. I just found one on back, right hand side of the upper deck on the TP boat that wasn't visible. I was trying to hop into the lower deck and just accidentally stumbled across it. I hope the rest aren't like this. With no hints i'll never find them.

I was apparently on top of one and didn't know it, until it appeared after standing on it for 10 seconds with my griffon. Post-patch.

It seemed odd so I came to post in the forums...

EDIT: They are not highlighted from their background, and only seem to only have the yellow lettering appear after you approach them and click.

@Kelly.7019 said:Has anyone found all the fliers yet? just curious. I have been all over map hunting for crystals and got all 52/52 but have only found 6/30 fliers :(Are they glitched? Are they all on walls or do you have to talk to people?(some are on floors i noticed) Anyone working on this?

At least one involves talking to people (the Sylvari at the bar at the top). I've only found 9 so far.

I have found 20 fliers so far. There was one underwater under the boat with the wp... i really hope there isnt more like this. I think i have given up unless they give some other indication as to where they are because im done walking into walls and falling off stuff to find them.

yea, i think they are meant to be like this now. A hidden achieve that's displayed in the achieve window but hidden when looking for it? :D papers/fliers are visible but purposefully without nameplate to make it harder to find. Dulfy has guide now , but that's cheating :D

Did it today with the help of dulfy. It seems that the distance in which the UI shows them as interactable(yellow nameplate, outline) is very low so they are kinda hard to see. However you can see the visual asset, so if you're close and look around you see the whiteish-orangeish square. Good luck

@Kelly.7019 said:yea, i think they are meant to be like this now. A hidden achieve that's displayed in the achieve window but hidden when looking for it? :D papers/fliers are visible but purposefully without nameplate to make it harder to find. Dulfy has guide now , but that's cheating :D

Kind of reminds me of the hunt for cats. Only you had to look for the ones that would meow at you. So very easy to miss, let alone you had to have food it wanted on you for some of them. So with what I've been reading, doesn't seem to far fetched to me. The precedent was set and wasn't really argued.

Yep, just like the cats achieve without the Dulfy guide, i'd have never found most of these alone. Way off the beaten path & you're looking for an object NOT a yellow nameplate. Two very different things & totally easy to miss when you don't realize what it is you are actually looking for.

If you're looking for "Torn Flier" with yellow nameplate nopes won't find it easily.
If you're looking for a little tan/white rectangle in an odd spot, much better chances at finding it. :(

Now that's not to say i don't enjoy hunting for things way off the beaten path, i do immensely but the problem is that some of the fliers were visible from a far distance which led you to believe they all were. (Kind of misleading and maybe that's what the hot fix, fixed? got rid of that?) :D

Archived