Quest Broken...Forearmed is Forwarned "Retrieve Blish Arm Enter the Portal"

Hi All,I am very disappointed with this quest. The Quest "Forearmed is Forwarned "Retrieve Blish Arm Enter the Portal" is broken. I will explain it below.

1. I speak with Tiny and then I speak to the ghost queens
  2. A portal appears outside of the tomb
  3. Blish opens the portal and says he lost his arm . A portal opens with a message "enter the rift" then I press the key to enter the rift.
  4. After entering into the rift , the story telling just stops . No progress. I can't find the arm and the quest is stuck.

What I try to resolve but can't

1. Restart the game twice
  2. went to different map instance and tried to enter the portal still the same
  3. restarted the quest 3 or more times still the same

This is happening for me for the past 2 days and there where player who got stuck in the story line It's very frustrating. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Its hard to post image for some reason

Same problem for me as well, part 1 and 2 of LW4 completed, switched chapters, also tried on a different character, always the same result; can teleport to the area, but getting into the instance is apparently impossible right now.

I posted about this previously.The day the 'festival' patch hit, you could see a regular stream of players come to the portal spot, try to get it to work, and then leave.I tried all of the supposed workarounds, in my case there is no additional prompt, but the portal works, it sends me to Kourna, but once thereit still says use the portal, and the story prompts do not progress.

Anet is getting really sloppy now, the bug que is getting out of hand, and it seems every patch breaks a number of things, just look at all the new bug entries since this patch went live.

@"HerosMustDie.4903" said:

1. Blish opens the portal and says he lost his arm . A portal opens with a message "enter the rift" then I press the key to enter the rift.

This part looks wrong and I don't know why ANet did this but the story instance entrance is right next to/on top of the rift. One lets you go to Kourna while skipping the story while the other lets you enter the story instance. The story entrance is the usual popup while the skip is the "press key to interact".