suggestions about tempest/weaver

hindercoat.7318

hello all, some spec. as an ele. fan so far

about tempest :buff< 1 >Overloadings are cool but it's hard to complete upon 4s channeling, high risky(especially face a scourge) and bad rewards after completing overloadings. Improve it plz.< 2 >How about apply "resistance" or any effect ignore(not immune) condi-dmg during overloadings to "Lucid Singularity"?< 3 >Lava 40%dps need to be separated upon specialization. Unlike weavers, tempest and core ele have no range-dps skill. Ignore this if you want tempests to focus on being a healer.nerf< 1 >eles have -98%movement-condi duration(food+water signet+Geomancer's Training+melandru runes), dont think this design is good in competition.

about weaver :Rework/adjustment (to make eles like ele, this moment weaver much like as a quick-hand warrior with less health/armor/no stable CCs in time)< 1 >Change global CD 4s back to 1s and apply tempest attune-mechanics to weaver.< 1-1 >Example: While attuning air will make air-attunement in 5s cd before reactive and global in 1s CD, means that we can sacrifice some survival to cast eles' CCs in time via attuning the 3rd/4th attunement (much like a card game sys).< 1-2 >For trait flexibility, "fresh air" can work with < 1-1 > well, but need a nerf like 5s ICD and use acrane as a burst way(cri by arcane can active more then once during ICD, like reaper's "Chilling Victory").< 1-3 >rework will make ele can active over 8 weapon skills between attunings and need some nurf.

I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. It's obvious the changes made recently were done without an ounce of thought or any sort of testing on the class, not that they do for any other balancing. How out of touch do you have to be if you're just nerfing a class that's purely a DPS spec by taking away ALL the DPS and then not giving it anything new or viable. If they even bothered about the classes at this point they'd have a clear definition about what each class is supposed to do but they don't. It's just one big mess where you can't even play what you'd want to play because they can't do their job properly. When do they ever listen to people about how to make the game better? Every aspect of this game has been sloppy, lazy and rushed recently and at the end of the day no one's happy because it's utter garbage. This shows a distinct lack of attention to detail and by extension a lack of professionalism. If I was this bad at my job I'd have been let go a long time ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived