Living World Season 4 / 3. Long Live the Lich BUGGED

Can you please tell me how is that possible that you still did not fix LWS4 3rd mission? After leaving Tombs, story seems to be stuck at the portal point. I've tried reloging, starting mission from the very beggining and still nothing happens. I am waiting for the Quest Mark for over 40 minutes along with 15 people. Doing Great Job Anet.

edit

"Enter the portal" misleads people, you have to wait for Quest Mark, which unfortunately does not appear.

I, too, seem to be afflicted with this bug, I have gone so far as to quit the story, restart the game, and resume the quest upon relog. However the portal still does not credit me with travel when used.

Edit: I just now noticed that even next to the portal the quest marker says I am above where I should be, hopping the wall, putting myself even lower (below the actual portal but somewhat removed) still shows me as above where I should be.

You don't use the portal. It's just a portal. You wait for the dialogue to finish and you enter the instance. Using the portal stops you from seeing the instance marker. It's a bad design, to put the portal that close to a quest instance that doesn't start right away till dialogue ends. I've entered the portal accidentally even after I knew this was a thing.

But in short, it's not actually bugged, just very misleading.

My wife and I are in the same spot as Famous. We've relogged, restarted the story, and even restarted the story and relogged and none of that helps. We did accidentally enter the portal the first time but we didn't know that was a thing to wait for the instance. But now we can't seem to get the instance to trigger at all. We are completely unable to progress.

• 4 months later...

Archived