When they send you a survey does it mean they closed the ticket?

Like the title says, I'm guessing that my ticket was closed. I've never been sent a customer support survey unless that is the case.
I honestly haven't been waiting long, not even nearly as long as others have indicated in other threads. I'm cool with waiting because I understand that it takes time. No worries. However, when the only response I get is requesting the same information that I gave in the initial ticket creation, not only in the form but also with screenshots, that is incredibly frustrating. So I submit the requested information and in 48 hours get a survey. Umm...wha? Where do I go from here? I am pretty upset and confused. Enough to walk away from a game I really love playing.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Do be aware, you can not send screenshots with the original form ticket submission.

If the CS Team has requested that information, it is because it can not be accepted in/with the initial request.

Good luck.

Thanks. I was pretty careful to follow the listed rules. I sent screenshots in a ticket reply to help the validation process.

@daemoness.6258 said:

When they send you a survey does it mean they closed the ticket?Yes. However, you can still reopen it by replying to the original email thread.

Thanks, I was afraid of that.

Really, they know they make mistakes closing tickets sometimes, so replying to the original email works. Just let them know the issue remains.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm adding this to my original post as to not start another thread unnecessarily but I am at my wits end here.
Yesterday I received an email response saying to create a new ticket. I did so and received the response in the image today.
https://imgur.com/a/wZvwsA6What is baffling is that the reply email has the ~~new ~~ old ticket number in the title.
Any suggestions?
Edit: Because it's Monday part 3 for me and new should be old.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@daemoness.6258 said:When they send you a survey does it mean they closed the ticket?

No!
Don't listen to anyone telling you otherwise. I have several tickets still open and could have left my rating long ago, even though they are not closed yet and I am still in touch with the support people helping me with the issue(s).

Thank you! Mine was resolved yesterday afternoon and I am beyond thrilled. I hope yours gets worked out soon.

Archived