Zephyrite rune

I sold the one I obtained from zephyrite supply box on the first day.

It is far too niche to be of use.

Only engineers running elite spec mainly scrapper hammer (rapid regen helps) and elementalists running sword weaver basically will like it due to the secondary effects of superspeed. Tempests won't see too much use because "Eye of the storm" is barely used. Warriors using sword or dagger might be able to use it for extra mobility (dagger 2 and sword 2 are very short cooldown) but the celestial stat combo drops your power / condition damage.

Thieves running dagger or staff could use the superspeed on leap but then you have so much mobility that you don't gain much.

Mirages (sword) could go wild with it but like thief they have quite a bit of mobility without it since superspeed is a minor trait while mirage cloaking.

I think the better question is why durability rune hasn't been toned down yet. It's far too ubiquitous such that it crowds out other options.

@Brother.1504 said:Good cele weaver sword Roamer rune?

Weaver not good at leaps finisher the cast time and the need for a target makes it impossible to self combo. Anet made some weird chose for cast times for weaver leaps and though it world make the class a leap combo class (weaver rune is about leaps so i guess that the aim for the class) but it just dose not work.

Would be interesting if it had superspeed+something else. Superspeed on its own isn't very awe inspiring but I don't know what they could tack on there without people going wild. Endurance maybe? XDThe superspeed itself isn't op since it overwrites the duration of your previous existing one - you have to manage it properly at least, just before it runs out.

Archived