Gold Rewards instead of Mountains of Garbage

shadowpass.4236

@shadowpass.4236 said:I would prefer getting a straight gold reward for playing PvP rather than boxes that open into more boxes that open into mountains of trash and garbage items. It's a pain to open, salvage, and reorganize everything following a match.

Thoughts?

15 silver loss, 30 silver win (capped at 15 gold daily), plus pip rewards.It's already there.

It'll inject gold into the economy helping supply to run out while everyone keeps their gold. As a result items become a lot more expensive.

Something similar happened to the Rose Quartz items--they sold for a whopping 50 silver each at the merchants (NOT TP--that is important) and pumped a ton of gold into the economy while TP supply remained untouched.

For example, to make money you generally sell stuff on the TP. This increases TP supply. If you make money without selling supply you are simply making the supply more expensive as you later buy that supply, but you don't sell it back.

If everyone did that, the supply would reduce to very low amounts, and people will still have a ton of gold because they make their gold by NOT selling their supply back. So basically you're taking the supply and not putting it back. What's left in the TP will be stupid-expensive, which essentially breaks the economy.

@shadowpass.4236 said:I would prefer getting a straight gold reward for playing PvP rather than boxes that open into more boxes that open into mountains of trash and garbage items. It's a pain to open, salvage, and reorganize everything following a match.

Thoughts?

I strongly agree! I have never a problem people who are good @ PvP getting tons of gold. That would also stop the surplus of PvE Players coming into PvP to get skins/AP. becasue if it is only gold you get you will have no motivation to go through that much salt. Win win situation

Archived