Waiting for some info on the next raid.

Nafets.1238

It's been a while and there has been literally NO word about the next raid. I understand that expansion comes in a couple of days, but for someone that doesn't really care much about it and bought PoF only for new raids it's really disappointing. A random tweet with a image and a text saying "New Raid coming shortly after PoF release" or maybe another door in aerodrome would do the trick just fine.

The Raid story will probably have to do with the expansion story that's why they are not saying anything about it.There are developer posts on the old forums that confirm raids are indeed coming.That said, I agree with you, I even expressed the same concern, that they should tell us that a Raid (regardless of its story) is coming so players don't have to search for developer posts on the forums to find confirmation about it.

I'm wondering what will become of the raid masteries. since the first 3 raid wings had some mastery introduced/involved with it (requiring HoT mastery points) and even though wing 4 didn't add onto it, it still required gliding to get to daimos. Will they add a category for PoF specific raids? Will mounts have some purpose in parts of the PoF raid encounters? (such as a raid mastery to mount in combat only in raids)? also curious if we can use mounts in HoT raids once PoF releases, though probably will not be as useful.

IIRC, the goal was approximately one month after PoF release. Not for story reasons, but same as HoT, to allow people to build up mastery points.

That said, raids are not expansion content, same as fractals. Although, it remains to be seen if PoF is required to play the new raids or not (my money is on yes, due to the way the mastery system works, unless they scrap requiring masteries).

Archived