Please put a bank in Crown Pavilion

@NoiseRen.2403 said:

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:And crafting stations and a mystic forge.

Why when someone suggests a really needed QoL change there are always ppl like the one above?

Because it's there....

But, on a serious note, a bank would be great. Thankfully, I use the "shared inventory" slots I purchased over the past months.

@Hevoskuuri.3891 said:Yeah, I agree. Labyrinthine Cliffs already has both a bank and a TP, but Crown Pavilion needs them alot more IMO.

I have mostly done the cliffs (and just learned about the bank today) but yes, both need them. No matter the activity, I always wind up with stuff on the wrong character then have to do the bank shuffle. Luckily you can just head to WVW and use the bank there.

BTW, hopefully festival tokens will go to a currency soon as that is what they are. I must have at least half a dozen stacks of them right now spread over multiple characters.

@NoiseRen.2403 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:And crafting stations and a mystic forge.

Why when someone suggests a really needed QoL change there are always ppl like the one above?

Maybe it’d be nice to toss all of the gear that I get from the champ bags into the MF and I don’t want to have to leave the instance to do it.

Crafting stations would give me something to do inbetween the boss blitz metas. If I chose to salvage all of the drops, it’d allow me to refine the materials so that they take up less inventory space. They’d also essentially be the equivalent of a bank anyhow as you could access it through them.

Archived