Please let us use Gauntlet tickets from the bank

The current behavior, which requires they be on the character, is very alt-unfriendly. Please either make the tickets a currency or let them at least be used from the bank, Especially annoying since there is no bank inside the Crown Pavilion, forcing you to go through multiple loading screens to deal with this.

@"Trise.2865" said:The bank and crafting tables are literally right around the corner, and next to waypoints in the same city. No loading screens required.

Or you can buy a Royal Terrace pass, if that's too much for you.

The crown pavilion festival area is a separate map for DR and from the crown pavilion area in DR. Yes, it's a bit confusing. I wish they would have named it "Crown Pavilion Arena" or something similar to distinguish.

@Etria.3642 said:Considering we need stacks and stacks of them to get the nice stuff they SHOULD go into the wallet.

They aren't in any recipe.

That’s festival tokens which are in the process of being added to the wallet.

Gauntlet tickets are only needed to access the boss fights up above and I believe the tickets have a vendor value. Just sell off what you don’t need.

Bundled loot has very little uses. You can buy a couple things from the vendor but that’s all. Anything excess can be used to purchased the loot bag or consumed for XP.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Two loading screens: obsidian sanctum, do bank stuff,
F12
, you're back in pavilion.And then you end up in a different instance, one that has queues for all arenas.

Not if you party up first, as many people do (just to return to the instance they were in before).

Again, I'm not saying the status quo is good. I'm saying there are existing work-arounds to the problem as stated in the OP.

It occurs to me that the reason these can't be used from the bank is that they are not used as currency. It's part of a dialogue, and the way the game works, that means needing to have the item on you, just like any other quest needs.

There are a number of ways that ANet could address this. One would be changing gambits into specific buffs that you buy and having the fight master sell you a token for queuing to a particular boss (that would add a new item to inventory that the ringmaster could 'see', but you'd only need it briefly). I'm sure there are other, simpler or easier-to-code solutions. I mention this one to illustrate that it's not just "flipping a switch."

Archived