Redesign a traitline

Barnabus Stinson.1409

Want to try and make a thread of necro players changes to traitlines. I always feel like there is a lack of synergy between trait lines themselves and sometimes within the line. So redesign a line and see what people think.

Blood Magic:I have picked blood magic because I always want to try and include it in a build, but 50% of the options just seem bad.

T1 Minor - Mark of evasion - I would leave this unchanged, I am not a huge fan of it but nor do I think its outright bad. So it can stay.

T1 - Top line - Ritual of Life - Again this can remain, it has a niche.T1 - Middle line - Quickening Thirst - Gain increased movement speed while weilding a dagger, attacks against foes with bleeding stacks above the threshold has a % chance to grant quickness (Very short duration) (ICD)T1 - Bottom line - Sanguine Savant - Deal 5% More damage when above 75% Hp

T2 - Minor - Last Rites - Unchanged just moved down a tier.

T2 - Top line - Life from death - Small Aoe Heal on exiting shroud, Scales based on how much life force was used.T2 - Middle line - Sanguine Swiftness - Gain swiftness upon sticking a foe with bleeding stacks above the threshhold (ICD)T2 - Bottom line - Vampiric Presence - You and nearby allies syphon health when attacking, dealing X more damage (scales with a very low coeff with power) and healing for Y (Low coeff Healing Power). Additionally all your minors syphon health and transfer it to you.

T3 - Minor - Blood is Power - Deal 5% more damage to bleeding foes, your bleeds last longer.

T3 - Top line - Transfusion - Cleanses one condition on affected foes at the cost of a small redution to healing.T3 - Middle line - Blood corruption - Upon hitting a target with bleed stacks above the treshold you draw a condition for the nearest ally and transfer it to your target. (ICD)T3 - Bottom line - Vampiric Rituals - Unchanged

I have tried to make the lines a lot more focused, with top being a support line, Middle being a get nice things when hitting someone thats bleeding line, and Bottome being a vampiric line.

Archived