A little bit bummed in the prologue :( — Guild Wars 2 Forums

A little bit bummed in the prologue :(

eduardo.1436eduardo.1436 Member ✭✭✭
edited September 25, 2017 in Lore

I just started playing the story and I am immensely happy that Ellen Kiel, and magnus from LW S1 are back. It was also a treat to talk to Swordmaster Faren, but I was a bit bummed that Hero-Tron was omitted from the prologue, him and Faren even share the same voice actor. I guess because he talks to Ogden in open world he didn't appear in the instance? imo he could've had a condensed dialogue of the assistant or the deputy talking with refugees. I know this is not super important or anything I just wanted to see one of my fav character in the story again. Hopefully he appears in Season 4 if the referenced plot of the Council and refugees appears, he is a fun character.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.