[Suggestion] Reaper Augury of Death changes

Pansoul.9436

with so much suggestion about necro changes/rework, i'm thinking about some changes to Augury of Death.

Augury of Death no longer siphon health, instead have an additional effect. recharge reduction still in effect though.

Your Soul is Mine!Increase healing effectiveness 3% per each enemies struck.

Nothing can save you!Now gain 1 Boon which youre convert into Vulnerability (so if you convert quickness, you gain quickness. have a fixed duration instead just simply copy the boon duration). 5 boons max.

Rise!Now also reduce Condition damage by 33%. shambling horror health increase by 3% per each enemies struck.

Suffer!(its actually already good as it is, so if you have a suggestion, go ahead. but i'm just going to add my suggestion anyway)Increase condition transefered to 2.

You're all weaklings!in addition to its previous effect, you also gain 2 seconds fury. duration increase 2 secs for each enemies struck.

Chilled to the boneNow gain 1 sec of superspeed (or 4 seconds of swiftness). duration increase for each enemies struck (1 sec for superspeed and 2 secs for swiftness)

@"Zero.3871" said:nice idea! i just think the Change to "chilled to the bone" doesnt suit very well. but rest sounds interesting. :-)

Im thinking about increase stun duration 0.5 sec per each enemies struck, but that probably way too OP.

And this changes probably benefit more on Spvp or small-scale wvw roaming, instead of Pve (which everyone choose chilling nova instead)

@Lahmia.2193 said:Suffer could have an effect similar to Unholy Feast, whereby it creates a second strike if it hits a foe below x amount of health.

like the idea of this. but it would fit to a couple of shouts.you are all weaklingschilled to the bonesuffer

in general that trait idea sounds nice. (effects and numbers can be different ofc).it could make some shouts more useful and maybe even do significant damage on atleast one of them

Archived