afkers that never get banned.

jihm.2315

@Sanity Obscure.6054 said:If enough people report them for the same thing before the near end of the match, you will not lose match points on defeat. There may also be an algorithm that determines if they stay in spawn or still in a single spot for over a few minutes, but I am not certain.

This isn't true. You only don't lose points if they disconnect out of the match long enough, reports don't affect that. There is also no algorithm like that, but it has been proposed by some players.

@Kako.1930 said:

@Sanity Obscure.6054 said:If enough people report them for the same thing before the near end of the match, you will not lose match points on defeat. There may also be an algorithm that determines if they stay in spawn or still in a single spot for over a few minutes, but I am not certain.

This isn't true. You only don't lose points if they disconnect out of the match long enough, reports don't affect that. There is also no algorithm like that, but it has been proposed by some players.

I literally just had an afker in a plat2 match a few days ago where the person did not disconnect. We all reported him and recieved no loss of points.

Maybe the afker was marked by Anet and had been reported across multiple matches in a row. Who knows.

Archived