What about Aurene?

Yadovid.5863

There's already a portal stone that teleports you into the Egg Chamber, given to you as part of one of the Living Story episodes (I want to say the one with Bitterfrost Frontier?).

I imagine they could just distribute that to PoF players if any story step actually requires you to visit Aurene directly.

I think Taimi will make the portal through Rata Novus. So we will be able to go through Rata Sum portal to Rata Novus and from Rata Novus to Tarir.

Or Caithe will travel to the Crystal Desert with her and she will take care of her in these lands because she already was here so we will be meeting them in the story instances. :)

I prefer 2nd option. :)

Caithe <3 <3 Aurene <3 <3 <3

@xerokitsune.5094 said:Aurene does have the ability to communicate directly with the commander as we saw in Crack in the Ice. She may just appear before us(because she showed she can experience the world through our eyes and interact with us without ever leaving Tarir).

But it's boring... So only we will be able to see her... That would be sooo stupid!

@skullmount.1758 said:Well the guild halls are in Hot too, and non HoT players can still visit those. I'm sure there would be some way to do it (like giving them the aurene token thing).

I believe there's a Guild Hall available in PoF as well, but that may not help if a PoF only player joins a guild with a HoT hall. As independent maps, they may just allow full access to the Guild Halls as well as Aurene's sanctuary in Tarir. The portal stone to Aurene may be provided to anyone with PoF only at the story step where it becomes necessary. A visit to the Crystal Desert or communication over long distances are equally possible.

I guess we'll find out after the 22nd!

@Yadovid.5863 said:Aurene is in Tarir. Tarir is part of Heart of Thorns. Players with Path of Fire only cannot go to HoT maps. See where I'm going?How do you think anet will resolve this?

Aurene will most likely travel into PoF and will be part of our story and most likely a mount skin lol. If new player wants to experience her then they can pay and play through HoT. does LS3 get lumped in with HoT purchases going forward?

Archived