Griffon Adventure check points are a bit too latency sensitive

ok, I never noticed this is before because usually by the time I did the Griffon runs there's barely anyone around, but with festivals there are constantly many players around, I find my average ping goes up to 350-450 at times. FYI I'm from OCE

now, this is where I starting to encouter issuesbecause the check points are so close together and the speed of Griffons after speed boost is so fast, throwing in pings are quite high due to places needs to go through have high player density, what happens is after going through a checkpoint the next check point do not show up in timeso by the the time I have already flew through it (yet to spawn due to latency), the system count it as a missed checkpoint

PS: I found Jumping Mushrooms in HoT having the same issue with latency, after jumping on the mushroom the toon will do the small bounce animation, but the follow up animation doesnt occur or stuck in horizontal spinning mode

Yes. There are a lot of little glitches and issues in the game due to relatively high latency sadly.Such wasn't so bad in years gone by with the older MMOs, but as the newer ones move more and more towards 'twich-based' combat and game-play these problems are becoming a lot more prevalent.

Archived