Problems with PVP

Galdar.3725

To the friends of ArenaNet

I wish you could respond to this post. I'm writing because I'm outraged and troubled by PVP issues.I do not understand why we still do not have a solution for Hackers and, moreover, for the losses that it refers to playing with this type of player. I am a player who bought my account and I am annoying every time I play.I am often amazed at the amount of people who leave the game in the middle of the PVP. And they who drop out lose fewer points in reference to those who stayed until the end.The people who quit the game lose fewer points than they stayed and lost the game, like ???How to recover lost points unjustly ripped off by too many hackers ???Its going to count the points lost by me because of Hackers and people who abandon PVP, I would be legendary and one of the first in rank.So I ask why the delay in pulling the ones that have complicating the life of those who buy the game and always are faithful to Guild Wars 2.I say for sure that if this persists more people have abandoned the game. Many of my friends have already gone out to other MMO's so they will not be irritated by PVP anymore. And I would not like to be part of that statistic because I still like the game a lot.Please give me a solution or say once and for all that's how it's going to be and it will save me some of the trouble of continuing to play.

Forgive me for my poor English

I await your return!

@Galdar.3725 said:To the friends of ArenaNet

I wish you could respond to this post. I'm writing because I'm outraged and troubled by PVP issues.I do not understand why we still do not have a solution for Hackers and, moreover, for the losses that it refers to playing with this type of player. I am a player who bought my account and I am annoying every time I play.I am often amazed at the amount of people who leave the game in the middle of the PVP. And they who drop out lose fewer points in reference to those who stayed until the end.The people who quit the game lose fewer points than they stayed and lost the game, like ???How to recover lost points unjustly ripped off by too many hackers ???Its going to count the points lost by me because of Hackers and people who abandon PVP, I would be legendary and one of the first in rank.So I ask why the delay in pulling the ones that have complicating the life of those who buy the game and always are faithful to Guild Wars 2.I say for sure that if this persists more people have abandoned the game. Many of my friends have already gone out to other MMO's so they will not be irritated by PVP anymore. And I would not like to be part of that statistic because I still like the game a lot.Please give me a solution or say once and for all that's how it's going to be and it will save me some of the trouble of continuing to play.

Forgive me for my poor English

I await your return!

By parts:

1- Please report hackers usiong the ingame feature. Even if it doesn't ban outright the person, its the quickest way to warn the ANET team directly.2- AFKs on ranked are a pain alright, but people that drop the game get dishonor and the losing team doesn't lose points for that round.

Lastly, what hackers?I fess up I don't play that much nowadays, prolly only 5~8 rounds of ranked a day. But except for the other guy post showing a flying DE I never saw a hacker on Gw2 PvP before.

Sorry my dear friend, so you have not played much or have not analyzed the game carefully. Receiving a hit from a guardian skill 1 attack using staff and taking 31k damage is not something of the game. There are characters in the game that are beyond the normal capabilities within the game. So much has hackers that the company itself banished a few months ago hundreds of them.

The CEO himself said they know there are a lot of hackers. Then denying their existence will not make them disappear. If I still have not bumped into God at all, I congratulate him, but that is not the case with most people.

Plus I'm really puzzled that hackers already known and reported constantly keep playing. So I would still like a response from the company to that question.

Second and relative point when leaving the game. It does not always happen that a character leaves the match they do not lose points. It has happened for dozens of times to lose many points in relation to who left the game. Said in chat of own. So there's no denying that those who did more during the match are the ones most punished by the game.

So I'm waiting for the brief contact of ArenaNET

Please, again, sorry for my poor English.

Archived