[SEA/OCX] [Partial NA] [HOD] [PvX] Equinox Solstice [TIME] - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[SEA/OCX] [Partial NA] [HOD] [PvX] Equinox Solstice [TIME]

13>

Comments

• Hi im interested to join but im at crystal desert server. Wld it matter? I believe im able to participate in all events except wvw if i aint wrong?

Im frm sg, returning player.

• SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭

Up for the day

PS: Drop me an ingame mail if I don't reply your whisper, sometimes too busy or afking.
    WvW PS: We are now one of the very few guilds in sea wvw that didn't stack or bandwagon server. Looking for even more wvwers to fight those stacked servers.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

Up for the day

PS: Drop me an ingame mail if I don't reply your whisper, sometimes too busy or afking.
    WvW PS: We are now one of the very few guilds in sea wvw that didn't stack or bandwagon server. Looking for even more wvwers to fight those stacked servers.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

PS: Drop me an ingame mail if I don't reply your whisper, sometimes too busy or afking or pc crashed.

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

PS: Drop me an ingame mail if I don't reply your whisper, sometimes too busy or afking or pc crashed.

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

• Hello SkyShroud,

Since I can not send you a private message in the forum, I'll write you here.​
    My name is Brian and I am 27 years old. I've just returned to Tyria. I started playing a necromancer now but he is only lvl 17. I'm online every day (1-2 hours) and on the weekend a bit more. I like to play together with the guild. It is a MMO and it is boring playing it alone.​
    The only problem is that unfortunately my english isn´t very good. That's why I'm looking for an English-speaking guild now. I am working hard to improve it as soon as possible.​

My playstile is PVX with focus on PVP and WvW.​

If you do not mind my language skills and my low level, I would be happy to join Equinox Solstice [TIME] and fight for your side.​

Cheers​
    Brian / The Last Hunter

@The Last Hunter.9213 said:
    Hello SkyShroud,

Since I can not send you a private message in the forum, I'll write you here.​
    My name is Brian and I am 27 years old. I've just returned to Tyria. I started playing a necromancer now but he is only lvl 17. I'm online every day (1-2 hours) and on the weekend a bit more. I like to play together with the guild. It is a MMO and it is boring playing it alone.​
    The only problem is that unfortunately my english isn´t very good. That's why I'm looking for an English-speaking guild now. I am working hard to improve it as soon as possible.​

My playstile is PVX with focus on PVP and WvW.​

If you do not mind my language skills and my low level, I would be happy to join Equinox Solstice [TIME] and fight for your side.​

Cheers​
    Brian / The Last Hunter

Check ingame mail.

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

13>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.