[SEA/OCX] [Partial NA] [HOD] [PvX] Equinox Solstice [TIME] - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[SEA/OCX] [Partial NA] [HOD] [PvX] Equinox Solstice [TIME]

124>

Comments

• mcflurry.8076mcflurry.8076 Member ✭✭

Finally found a SG based guild.... but I'm in EU sia...

• SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭

@mcflurry.8076 said:
    Finally found a SG based guild.... but I'm in EU sia...

transfer

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

• mcflurry.8076mcflurry.8076 Member ✭✭

free bump for fellow countrymate

okay. chope seat, i'll transfer over

Up for the day

PS: Drop me an ingame mail if I don't reply your whisper, sometimes too busy or afking or pc crashed.
    WvW PS: We are now one of the very few guilds in sea wvw that didn't stack or bandwagon server. Looking for even more wvwers to fight those stacked servers.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

PS: Drop me an ingame mail if I don't reply your whisper, sometimes too busy or afking or pc crashed.
    WvW PS: We are now one of the very few guilds in sea wvw that didn't stack or bandwagon server. Looking for even more wvwers to fight those stacked servers.

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Up for the day

Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.