Can I upgrade a gift subscription to PoF?

Yes, for Deluxe only. You can purchase a Deluxe upgrade in the Gem Store (for, I believe 2400 Gems). If you do this, make sure to choose the Path of Fire upgrade, rather than the Core or HoT upgrade. There's no other way to do so, unless the buyer asked for a refund, and then purchased a different edition and sent the Serial Key.

Good luck.

@Daddicus.6128 said:A gift subscription of PoF was given to me recently. However, it's the minimal one. I would like to know if I can pay the difference and get one of the two higher offerings.

Can I? If so, how would I do it?

Yes its 2400 gems inside the game to upgrade the version that you already have if u ask me it aint worth u dont get anything plus man just one stupid skin but that is subjective you may like it i dont :D

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Yes, for Deluxe only. You can purchase a Deluxe upgrade in the Gem Store (for, I believe 2400 Gems). If you do this, make sure to choose the Path of Fire upgrade, rather than the Core or HoT upgrade. There's no other way to do so, unless the buyer asked for a refund, and then purchased a different edition and sent the Serial Key.

Good luck.

OK, thanks. I'll try to see if I can get it refunded/bought as you suggest. Thank you!

However, I'm going to hold off marking your answer as the answer, in case someone knows another way.

No. There is no way to upgrade a Standard or Deluxe edition to Ultimate.

Q: If I purchased the Standard Edition of Path of Fire, can I upgrade to Deluxe or Ultimate?

A: You can purchase a digital Deluxe Edition upgrade through the Black Lion Trading Company in-game store. The Ultimate Edition of Path of Fire must be purchased as a complete edition, and the Standard and Deluxe Editions can’t be upgraded to Ultimate.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010688287-Guild-Wars-2-Path-of-Fire-FAQ

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:No. There is no way to upgrade a Standard or Deluxe edition to Ultimate.

Q: If I purchased the Standard Edition of Path of Fire, can I upgrade to Deluxe or Ultimate?

A: You can purchase a digital Deluxe Edition upgrade through the Black Lion Trading Company in-game store. The Ultimate Edition of Path of Fire must be purchased as a complete edition, and the Standard and Deluxe Editions can’t be upgraded to Ultimate.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010688287-Guild-Wars-2-Path-of-Fire-FAQ

You're right. I found the FAQ, and sure enough ....

Archived