Secret Joko statue

Ignigknawt.7869

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found out something interesting: I tried to talk to the Joko statue on my Mesmer and couldn't, then I remember she chose to keep Amnoon independent in the Path of Fire campaign. However, my necromancer supported moving Joko's troops in for defense and she was able to interact with it. I don't know if it's coincidence or if that really does effect parts of the story.

(also, I'm so tired I forgot how to use the dryer. I should sleep.)

@Tsakhi.8124 said:However, my necromancer supported moving Joko's troops in for defense and she was able to interact with it. I don't know if it's coincidence or if that really does effect parts of the story.

Now that you say it, I tried to show this to some friends, but nobody was able to interact with the statue, only me. And, as far as I know, I was the only one who decided to choose Joko's troops for Amnoon, so it may be that.

From my experience, you only get the interaction prompt with the Joko Statue in the Loyalist Warren area after you've completed "Be My Guest" story instance as the content of that speech is spoilery to that story instance's events (namely, Joko's monologue being cut off by the Commander's arrival in Gandara). My sylvari, who chose to keep Amnoon independent and completed the story, could interact with the statue just fine, while my charr who chose to have Amnoon side with Joko couldn't interact with the statue until after finishing the story mission.

Archived