Request for mechanic improvements on blocks gamewide.

Anet guys can u make block, absorb, reflect their own thing, rather than be all the same with different flavor???Some skills need to counter blocks, other reflects and others absorption...rather than 1 to counter them all....

This is one of the reasons game feels a bit to scrubby, for example why on earth guardian Wall of reflection can be bypassed with unblocks.....players need to learn to stop spamming rather than press a key to bypass it or any other block and absortion, and need to play more effectively.

No class have a button they can press to make all their attacks unblockable without having to invest an utility skillslot for it. If you counter someone using projectiles with your reflect they can counter your counter by using unblockables. This makes for good reactive gameplay.

@LaGranse.8652, that's actually understandable, blinds, invulnerability, dodges is how i have been countering them, still i think it is to easy to counter defense classes when i play on the other side, target block and i still hhit 10k if target has vulnerability will hit more 2-3k, game is way to easy on the offensive, IMO needs some flavor towards team gameplay and pay more atention to targets actions if they are blocking, reflecting, absorbing, being traited to counter them all is not a good excuse nor a good pvp design as well.

Still when the unblockables atack happens they are way to punishive, like take 60-90% of your health(not all classes have invunerabilite or that kinda of passives and this would reduce Anet from making more passive in the future , this would be to make game reactive in both ways), IMO would be better for the traits that have the unblockable action, should have a sub trait system where player could select from what counter he want to counter or do that in the skill itself(IDK), this would make the reactive gameplay both ways and not only towards who is having the block/reflects/absorb bypassed cause some is traited to do it all in a single trait, its not a excuse, it is a sympton of make game for simpletons, and i would love this game would becomes a awesome pvp game and skilled gameplay like gw1 is(was).

Maybe it would be to hard for gw2 players and they need the single help of do it all in one??? :\

Archived