bald with hair on sides?

jihm.2315

@Oglaf.1074 said:It is the worst look ever. Just shave it off when it gets to that point

I am female and grateful to not have to deal with baldness, but I disagree with you on this one. It all depends on the person's head's shape. There are men that look better with a ring of hair than completely bold. Take Patrick Stewart, for instance: okay, by now he went 100% bold, but while playing Cpt. Picard on Star Trek, he wore that look so well!

I am not a fan of completely bold heads, but then again, as I said, it varies from man to man.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Oglaf.1074" said:It is the worst look ever. Just shave it off when it gets to that point

I am female and grateful to not have to deal with baldness,
but
I disagree with you on this one. It all depends on the person's head's shape. There are men that look better with a ring of hair than completely bold. Take Patrick Stewart, for instance: okay, by now he went 100% bold, but while playing Cpt. Picard on Star Trek, he wore that look so well!

I am not a fan of completely bold heads, but then again, as I said, it varies from man to man.

Feast your face.

2F49172B00000578-3356278-image-m-33_1449

He’s pretty special. Most of all cuz he’s always looked like an distinguished older gentleman so the look has always suited him (also why he doesn’t appear to age whatsoever - he’s looked like his Picard self for decades now)!

In general though, I still say that a “You can’t quit on me, you’re fired!” approach is more attractive than desperately trying to salvage the situation á la Costanza.

I’be been “follically challenged” since my late teens and I’ve never felt better about it since I just gave up on it and brought out the razor...

But I feel like I’m seriously derailing the topic. As I said, even if it ain’t for me I’m not going to ruin it for other people by disagree with more options/choice. :+1:

@"Oglaf.1074" said:In general though, I still say that a “You can’t quit on me, you’re fired!” approach is more attractive than desperately trying to salvage the situation á la Costanza.

LOL

I’be been “follically challenged” since my late teens and I’ve never felt better about it since I just gave up on it and brought out the razor...

Again, it really varies from man to man, and you are right that some lose their hair in a "less attractive pattern" ;) , so the razor can be salvation to them. But that still doesn't mean that there cannot be an attractive version of said hairstyle in the game. I mean, after all, there already is a shaved version of it for human males, so why not one with more visible hair?

@Oglaf.1074 said:It is the worst look ever. Just shave it off when it gets to that point - a shaved, bald head is waaaay better looking than the George Costanza balding look. :astonished:

That being said, why not? More options is always a good thing!

your taste is not everyones taste my friend even the leader of arena net has that look but still no such look in the game

Archived