Need help with a WvW SOLO ROAMING build

ades.1386

Hi all,

Im trying out more solo roaming in wvw, but ive quickly learned my build is terrible and outdated as it uses pre HoT tactics,I need something that can hold a 1v1 decently.

If anyone has anything that would be great.

Ty

Mostly I play aggressive D/P Dash (pretty much the standard pvp build I use for Plat Ranked PvP)however lately Ive noticed in wvw the damage just isnt there on backstab anymore and I'm finding it hard to out dps classes that have better regeneration such as warrior/ele and holosmith or blocks/invauns such as signet of stone focused rangers and Mesmer Invauns

I can start off ok getting the normal burst in but then they recover right back up and I'm back to square one.Mesmer I can handle decently if I play S/D however that would require me completely changing my build as soon as I see one (which isnt possible all the time) by simply cleaving clones with sb and poping to s/d to burst however that doesnt work well on d/p being single target with very little cleave.

I think my main issue may be dealing with classes that have ways around my dps?

Deadeye is the DPS gank build ATM. D/P is often a backup for Deadeye or for trolling weak/weakened players. Bound is vastly superior when it comes to D/P compared to Dash. I have been having fun with S/P once again mostly because players don't know how to deal with it.

For me the D/P Dash build still works fine for WvW.Only thing I swap out depending on my opponent(s), is 'Dagger Storm' for an elite, instead of 'Basilisk Venom'. Works exceptionally well against Rangers and Mesmers, I've found.Against Mesmers, take good care of when and how you use their stolen Plasma, failing to use that at the right time will most definitely get you killed. Really hurts when they interrupt you "drinking" it...And yeah... LoS, Kiting and making use of 'No Valid Path to Target' spots can be very critical.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqYFn8lClOBGOB8PhFaCTLAMhiAeZhvQZYOD+BLhA-j1BFAB6r+z+nAAAeAAVfIAW4IAg0+jyvrUCGAABwNv5Nv5NvZf3m38m38m38m38m3MA-w

why would this not work?

personally i use this

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqYGn8lClOBGOB8PhFaCzLL8FKDzVwN4IULAMhiAA-jVCDQBCU9nBeCAUwRA4LKBz3+DI4BAIP9BQR5HAOEAvDOAs1Wbt1Wb1Aat1Wbt1Wbt1WbFA-w

or this in blobs

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqYGn8lClOBGOB8PhFqiau63+x3LD+gSoLBCgDA-jVCDQB5b/BAcIA+iSQFcEAgiyP5pPABPAgBeCAEo6PBAQAczbezbezb23t5Nv5Nv5Nv5Nv5NDA-w

and when i wanna troll

either trick/cs/da or daredevil cs da or deadeye cs da with as much as possible teleports slotted ;) and D/D cus i dunno more funbtw the p/d in builds suppose to be d/p but meh to lazy to switchbut in generally i fuck around with staff i enjoy it the most got bored of D/P for now

Archived