[Suggestion Part 2] New Hairstyles

Hello! I previously made a suggestion, to add the more recent exclusive hairstyles into character creation, and make room for more fresh, new hairstyles exclusively found in the self-hairstyle kits and total makeover kits. Add more long hairstyles for female Humans (i.e. see female Norn hairstyles). I'm sure other races need love too, so I encourage all of you, my fellow gamers, to post your ideas. Don't be afraid to make a stand; it's past due time, that there were new hairstyles added in-game, anyways.

We need better and beautiful Beards for Norn, Actual braided grand beards and curly mustaches that look proper and not like a 'prop' stick on mustache (Hence the silly norn mustache)

We need long and more floral hairstyles for sylvariCurly and long hair, more european hairstyles for humansLong hair for asuransNo more giant/ silly hair for Charr PLEASE.

No anime hair.

I'd love to see the Gw1 hairstyles come to us, the mesmers had beautiful hairstyles that we don't have. Some look similar but in Gw1, the hairs were just better.Dervish had beautiful hairs and so do the paragon.We should be able to get Gwen Thackerays hair too, her angled bob.Or Eve's buns, or Cynn's updo.

I think its called 'English Ringlets' hairstyle (more from previous centuries), though I think there are quite a few variations available! I don't think there are any Ringlet hairstyles available at all! Please release some ArenaNet. I would definitely buy that.

Archived