NA Servers / EU population

Actium.8765

Hey, looking for a server that boasts a decent wvw population during EU timezone (NA servers) that isn't already full of guilds. I'm looking to build a guild during this timeslot as it is the only times i get to play anymore. Appreciate any feed back.

and Exa ( I think that right) but we linked together. Exa very good euro but we teamed with them now. They hard core guild to fight. We fight against Hop guild (from BG, they huge numbers and get bag farmed) not the guilds fault but a map que of pugs. Butt and Fate from Kaineng run a lot of rangers that kill themselves with reflection. They outnumber us but not organized. Not fun bag farming them. Want to go back to t2 and fight with nsp Sovereign. Got much respect and good fights. T1 ques and blobbing hella boring. Anyway, look at ExA on Sor I think, Look at AIR on HoD. Other than that, try to stay out of t1. Its boring.

I wouldn't go SOR/HOD if you are looking to start an EU guild on a server that isn't already full of guilds. Much of EU population is stacked there at the moment so the fights are very imbalanced. They fight more gates then enemies. Not sure what to recommend, but that would be the last server I'd suggest. Maybe JQ though. Used to have a decent EU pupulation at least.

i'm not sure how jq is right now since many players left it. i'd recommend go to the looking for guild section of this forum and advert what timezone you play based on the server time. example, my guild runs 2pm to 6pm server time. we raid almost daily unless our work requires us not to play. so on and so forth. try to contact guilds. give your time zone info out and try joining a few. :)

@"Slick.7164" said:and Exa ( I think that right) but we linked together. Exa very good euro but we teamed with them now. They hard core guild to fight. We fight against Hop guild (from BG, they huge numbers and get bag farmed) not the guilds fault but a map que of pugs. Butt and Fate from Kaineng run a lot of rangers that kill themselves with reflection. They outnumber us but not organized. Not fun bag farming them. Want to go back to t2 and fight with nsp Sovereign. Got much respect and good fights. T1 ques and blobbing hella boring. Anyway, look at ExA on Sor I think, Look at AIR on HoD. Other than that, try to stay out of t1. Its boring.

"farmed"

https://imgur.com/a/eOrr4xV

I don't think JQ has left much EU. Last thing I heard the majority of them transfered off long time ago and watching streams from this timezone seem to confirm this.The only thing happening on JQ was Cloudfly having 40 people from all timezones on him on early EU to late EU.

• 2 weeks later...

BG could use more EU time zone people but Anet has had their boot of oppresion on our throats for over a year ( regardless of our 20 vs map blob time zone). But thats what social justice looks like i guess, no point trying & no point giving a shit.

ANET made some very, very poor design choices when they created WvW. But instead of owning up to it ANET blamed JQ for their failures. Then, doubling down on stupid, ANET helped create BandwagonGate to kill JQ and in the process ruined WvW.

If ANET opens BG then ANET will be admitting that they have learned nothing and are hell bent on killing WvW.

I expect BG to be open very soon.

@Taboo.3625 said:BG could use more EU time zone people but Anet has had their boot of oppresion on our throats for over a year ( regardless of our 20 vs map blob time zone). But thats what social justice looks like i guess, no point trying & no point giving a kitten.

this is actually true. when we fought bg, eu was their weakest, but over all they good at population you know. still very many very very many

@Grim West.3194 said:ANET made some very, very poor design choices when they created WvW. But instead of owning up to it ANET blamed JQ for their failures. Then, doubling down on stupid, ANET helped create BandwagonGate to kill JQ and in the process ruined WvW.

If ANET opens BG then ANET will be admitting that they have learned nothing and are hell bent on killing WvW.

Ahh.. you would be correct but opening BG won't happen before alliances.

What is interesting is all of the 'JQ has been oppressed'. ' Anet hates JQ'

It took the mass exodus to open JQ. Yet all those guilds who were crying about getting on JQ haven't come back.

Guess JQ didn't have near as much of their loyalty as was thought.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Grim West.3194 said:ANET made some very, very poor design choices when they created WvW. But instead of owning up to it ANET blamed JQ for their failures. Then, doubling down on stupid, ANET helped create BandwagonGate to kill JQ and in the process ruined WvW.

It took the mass exodus to open JQ. Yet all those guilds who were crying about getting on JQ haven't come back.

Lol. The players that ANET hated on JQ left the server and / or the game years ago. All of the guilds that left recently were not from JQ, they were part of the idiot alliances that chase the rabbit around the different servers. Transferring every couple of months, giving ANET money for nothing.

That is why this whole situation is so absurd. ANET had it in for the server but none of those original players are around anymore and haven't been for years. Pathetic.

@Grim West.3194 said:

Lol. The players that ANET hated on JQ left the server and / or the game years ago. All of the guilds that left recently were not from JQ, they were part of the idiot alliances that chase the rabbit around the different servers. Transferring every couple of months, giving ANET money for nothing.

That is why this whole situation is so absurd. ANET had it in for the server but none of those original players are around anymore and haven't been for years. Pathetic.

That would be your view, and it may well be accurate. A similar number of guilds Left BG as well, yet BG hasn't opened nor garnered a link

And again, I do not want nor think BG should open, as if it did, the forum would implode.

I think what we will see is the locusts er... alliances will continue to hop links to create significant imbalances, which will 'prove their point' that they could do it at any time. Its interesting that there are some who view this as a constructive process versus the destructive process that it truly is .

Archived