Death Blossom is affected by Superspeed?

TwiceDead.1963

So I was Death Blossoming in Auric Basin as the environment was perfect for sprouts like me, and I gained the Deadeye stolen skill that Roots your opponent and grants you Superspeed after marking a random bug. I subsequently Death Blossomed, and suddenly I was thrown twice the distance I normally travel in Death Blossom, and holyfuck it is awesome.

Is it practical? Not at all, you miss like 1/3rd of your hits (I.E you hit once).I kept trying it and the effect is consistent, as long as you have Superspeed, Deathblossom will travel twice the length.

It looks so cool.

@TwiceDead.1963 said:So I was Death Blossoming in Auric Basin as the environment was perfect for sprouts like me, and I gained the Deadeye stolen skill that Roots your opponent and grants you Superspeed after marking a random bug. I subsequently Death Blossomed, and suddenly I was thrown twice the distance I normally travel in Death Blossom, and holyfuck it is awesome.

Is it practical? Not at all, you miss like 1/3rd of your hits (I.E you hit once).I kept trying it and the effect is consistent, as long as you have Superspeed, Deathblossom will travel twice the length.

It looks so cool.

I'll need to give it a shot, but if it acts like you say, this (mobility on DB) is effectively what I proposed would make D/D a much more playable kit in the PvP formats to enable disengages.

Fixed-distance 600-900 range on it would make the kit viable on a lot of levels.

Archived