Soulbeast Mechanic Should Be Core

shadowpass.4236

People have been asking for an option to be perma stowed as a baseline change to ranger... not an entire elite spec.

Why? Because the AI is pretty terrible for pets and could be greatly improved. Allowing rangers full control over what skills pets use, rather than relying on the machine to do the work for us would provide a whole new level of depth for the class. In other words, those with the capabilities to manage an additional "character" should be rewarded and will stand out from the rest.

Basically, people ask for perma stow because the AI was clunky and inconvenient. Instead, we received our entire elite spec around a gimmick that should've been part of the core ranger to begin with. At the moment, it is weak and doesn't provide enough to warrant dropping any of our other traitlines for. I'm all for spending time to rework the espec, but it will probably fall on deaf ears.

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this... I simply can't compete with Soulbeast against the other classes without struggling. And its not due to the lack of skill either, its because Soulbeast is just weak. It feels like playing with 2/3 traitlines at times. Underwhelming to say the least.

Archived