Infinite Watchknight Mk II Tonic

While redesigning it they also reworked some of the questionable and more controverse design choices from the mk1 models, beeing 1)a combat robot wearing high heels and 2)the cheeky cheeks.

I liked the original better,not so much because of the forementioned design choices ;) But because I like the more steampunky and eerie look of the mk1 watchknights and twisted watchwork models.

@Kelly.7019 said:For anyone that doesn't know here's what the new watchknight tonic looks like.There are also a pair of the new versions flanking Queen Jenna in the Crown Pavilion so you can check them there to see how they look standing still.

@lokh.2695 said:While redesigning it they also reworked some of the questionable and more controverse design choices from the mk1 models, beeing 1)a combat robot wearing high heels and 2)the cheeky cheeks.

I liked the original better,not so much because of the forementioned design choices ;) But because I like the more steampunky and eerie look of the mk1 watchknights and twisted watchwork models.I agree. The original version had a more interesting design. The new one just doesn't seem as inspired. Fortunately, the earlier version is still available to obtain for anyone interested in getting it.

I'll probably get the new version just for completion sake, but I likely won't use it. Instead, I currently have the original in a shared slot so any of my toons can utilize it.

I think the new Watchknight looks much better. Far more mature design, using engravings, lighting/shaders, and a streamlined shape to make it look very intricate, and high-end, almost like it had been designed in the same way as a high-end car. The Old Watchknight, by comparison had excessive detailing in places, and did not give that impression of a high-quality, well designed clockwork machine, with all the seemingly random cogs, and odd shaping.

Archived