Missing Griffon Adventures in Labyrinthine Cliffs

Can't see both Griffon Adventures in Labyrinthine Cliffs. They are not visible in map. They are not visible in front of my eyes, can't interact with anything.I could see them in the first festival days, but then I finished to collect my own Griffon mount collections, and after that I can't see these adventure symbols. Maybe thats the problem.There was another guy who couldnt see them. But other players can.I tried relogging, didnt help. Waited 1-2 days, didnt help.Griffon_adventure_missing_GW2.png

• 2 years later...

I am having the same thing happen this year. The wiki mentions "This adventure will not show up to players who do not already own a griffon", but I'm positive I saw it before I got the griffon.

My wild guess is that at some point they decided to let players see the activities before getting their griffon and took out the code that disabled the actictivity for players without it, but left in code that toggled the activity status when the griffon was acquired. So now if you get a griffon during the festival it ends up disabling the activities. Kind of weird that it would just set the status to 'enabled' or 'disabled', but toggling the status seems to line up with the behavior seen.

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone else runs into this in the future, I think I've found what actually happens here. The actual requirement to see these activities isn't just having a griffon, you also have to have trained the Aerial Prowess (2nd Griffon) mastery. Both griffon activities will then appear.

Also even though I was sure I had seen these activities before acquiring the griffon, it doesn't seem to be showing up for others without it. So I'm guessing maybe I really didn't see them in the map but just the related festival achievement.