"Small" suggestion to good dev/s who allowed us to see which dyes we are missing in the dye panel.

Could we have all the skins for each part of the armor available in the wardrobe section of our H-panel much like we got the dyes? Rn the system is really weird if you want to make fashion and mix n' match through the wardrobe in the bank. Esp when u want to add dyes and items you dont have into the mix.

Some dyes are also not available on the tp so even the limited dyeing you can do i imposible for some dyes.

So if we could have like all the skins (albeit with a locked icon but still previewable like the dyes) available in the H-panel that would be amazing.

I don't really get what you are asking for.

You can preview each armor piece (with the exception of very few missing due to some bug) and even make them mix-n-match in the preview window.

The only thing missing is being able to add dyes to the preview, which I would love to see added for the ultimate convenience.

´Edit: Ahhhh, now it clicked. Sorry! You want to be able to preview them in the Hero Panel. Well, I would support this only if there was an option to activate/deactivate locked ones. Otherwise, it woud become very cramped.

@"Ashantara.8731" said:I don't really get what you are asking for.

You can preview each armor piece (with the exception of very few missing due to some bug) and even make them mix-n-match in the preview window.

The only thing missing is being able to add dyes to the preview, which I would love to see added for the ultimate convenience.

´Edit: Ahhhh, now it clicked. Sorry! You want to be able to preview them in the Hero Panel. Well, I would support this only if there was an option to activate/deactivate locked ones. Otherwise, it woud become very cramped.

They split the skins based on the type of item u have clicked so it'd be like with dyes. What you have unlocked will so up first and scrolling down will show you what you dont have. Or a "sort by" option like dyes.

Not having to visit the bank for locked skins would be convenient, but I'd rather that "what I see in the preview panel" is "what I get in open world." The preview panel is missing a lot of basic features: auras, particle effects, effects of local lighting, day vs night, resizing (or at least big enough to fit all weapons), weapon-draw effects, and much more. Adding locked skins would be at the bottom of my priority list.

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Not having to visit the bank for locked skins would be convenient, but I'd rather that "what I see in the preview panel" is "what I get in open world." The preview panel is missing a lot of basic features: auras, particle effects, effects of local lighting, day vs night, resizing (or at least big enough to fit all weapons), weapon-draw effects, and much more. Adding locked skins would be at the bottom of my priority list.

Its not that i have to visit the bank. Worst case scenario i use bank acess. Also no, alot of this is fluff that u have really limited to no customisation options on. Particle effects, auras, draw effects all are things u cannot costumise outside of choosing one. Choosing night/day can have value and they do it in the character selection screen idk why its not a feature outside if that.

Local lighting is uneeded because its local... changes per map, if you are gonna make a transmog for 1 map you might as well have the hero panel be abit off to the side.

On the other hand bank preview feels innacurate with the dye channels and its lack of costumisation prevents ppl from having a better understanding of what said piece of armor would really look like if dyed properly.

Furthermore as mentioned some skins are missing from the bank and some dyes are even unavailable for preview using the bank tab.

Having the glove skins show when you click your equiped glove in the wardrobe category of you hero panel would allow for alot more informed decisions and would be alot less missleading.

@zealex.9410 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Not having to visit the bank for locked skins would be
convenient
, but I'd rather that "what I see in the preview panel" is "what I get in open world." The preview panel is missing a lot of basic features: auras, particle effects, effects of local lighting, day vs night, resizing (or at least big enough to fit all weapons), weapon-draw effects, and much more. Adding locked skins would be at the bottom of my priority list.

Its not that i have to visit the bank. Worst case scenario i use bank acess. Also no, alot of this is fluff that u have really limited to no customisation options on. Particle effects, auras, draw effects all are things u cannot costumise outside of choosing one. Choosing night/day can have value and they do it in the character selection screen idk why its not a feature outside if that.

Local lighting is uneeded because its local... changes per map, if you are gonna make a transmog for 1 map you might as well have the hero panel be abit off to the side.

On the other hand bank preview feels innacurate with the dye channels and its lack of costumisation prevents ppl from having a better understanding of what said piece of armor would really look like if dyed properly.

Furthermore as mentioned some skins are missing from the bank and some dyes are even unavailable for preview using the bank tab.

Having the glove skins show when you click your equiped glove in the wardrobe category of you hero panel would allow for alot more informed decisions and would be alot less missleading.

I apologize for explaining poorly. I agree with you that the bank preview feels inaccurate for the stuff we don't own yet. I'm saying it also feels inaccurate for the stuff we have unlocked, too. I'd rather they "fix" that first.

Plus, any issue with missing skins won't be solved by moving it to the hero panel; it's a problem with the skins not being available in game.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Not having to visit the bank for locked skins would be
convenient
, but I'd rather that "what I see in the preview panel" is "what I get in open world." The preview panel is missing a lot of basic features: auras, particle effects, effects of local lighting, day vs night, resizing (or at least big enough to fit all weapons), weapon-draw effects, and much more. Adding locked skins would be at the bottom of my priority list.

I apologize for explaining poorly. I agree with you that the bank preview feels inaccurate for the stuff we don't own yet. I'm saying it also feels inaccurate for the stuff we have unlocked, too. I'd rather they "fix" that first.

Plus, any issue with missing skins won't be solved by moving it to the hero panel; it's a problem with the skins not being available in game.

Yes but any problem with dyes not being available or innacurate will be solved by moving skins in the wardrobe categ. of the h-panel.

It will also as many said be more convenient which is killing 2 bird with one stone. Honestly couldnt care less if they fix the bank preview or do what i suggest, i just think they should do something.

Archived