Orr track, anyone knows the name?

@"rdigeri.7935" said:Very rarely when I'm in the Straits of Devastation, this beutiful piano track starts playing, which is very similar to the main theme, but calmer and slower. Does anyone know the name of it?

If those are wrong I'll find more.

First one plays very rarely, the second one plays much more often.

Check Malchor's Leap track, and Sparkfly Fen as well.

Does it play more in the more forest-y looking part of this map or more in the depths?

Or maybe it's this one??

Hmmm, it's none of thoseI only ever hear it in the Straits, when i've been on the map for quite a while

In retrospect, it's more like the norn theme, but muuch slower and with a piano

I guess i'll continue the search too :tongue:Thanks for the help so far!

@"rdigeri.7935" said:Hmmm, it's none of thoseI only ever hear it in the Straits, when i've been on the map for quite a while

In retrospect, it's more like the norn theme, but muuch slower and with a piano

I guess i'll continue the search too :tongue:Thanks for the help so far!

Before I afk in Straits to satiate my curiosity, you are using this Norn one as frame of reference?

• 1 month later...

I think we are looking for the same piece of music and yes, it's none of those. In fact, it's a veeeeeeeeeeery slow piano version of "Fear not this night". It's so slow that you don't really recognise it as the song, because it sounds a little different from the original version. It's quite melancholic / a bit depressing (fitting the atmosphere in Orr). And it is piano only. I've been looking for it on YouTube as well and in the official Soundtrack, but I haven't found it either. And it only plays in Orr, nowhere else.

• 4 months later...

@Arden.7480 said:

@"rdigeri.7935" said:Very rarely when I'm in the Straits of Devastation, this beutiful piano track starts playing, which is very similar to the main theme, but calmer and slower. Does anyone know the name of it?

Well, I wonder if you found the right track, but here is my last guess:

Ahhhh, you found it x)Thanks very much!

@rdigeri.7935 said:

@rdigeri.7935 said:Very rarely when I'm in the Straits of Devastation, this beutiful piano track starts playing, which is very similar to the main theme, but calmer and slower. Does anyone know the name of it?

Well, I wonder if you found the right track, but here is my last guess:

Ahhhh, you found it x)Thanks very much!

Yeah, this track is AMAZING! :D

I was randomly listening to EotN OST and when the piano part started playing, I was like: wait... I remember the post about that somebody search for a certain Orr music. :D Took some time, but I'm glad it's that one!

Archived