Desert Racer Mount Preview: Not functional yet [merged]

Is it just me? Or is the Adoption License Mount Skin - Right Click to Preview not working (and, I don't believe, it has ever worked)?

"Gain a random mount skin that you do not already own from the Black Lion Stables. Right-click to preview available mount skins."

Before I would just go into the Hero Panel's Mount section where I'd find the new skins and eye-ball them there, but, heck... the new Desert Racer skins aren't there to preview either! :angry:

So, presently, there's NO WAY to preview the new shinies in game... GRRR! :rage:

Anet, c'mon, man! Help me help you! :smiley: (I'm ok with the price, bcuz unlike some people, I know "of" and "when" to trade my gold for gems for max value. :kissing_wink:)

• ArenaNet Staff

Hey guys. I heard from Miranda about this, and she said that in order for the preview to work properly, we will need to do a build. That's not to say it not working is a bug, per se, but it does require a new build to enable the preview. And as you're probably aware, the newest skins were rolled out without a full game build. Therefore, hold tight until the next build and we'll have previews for you.

@Sneakr.3679 said:Don't buy them!! I have a bunch not available so when I bought the 5 pack of desert mounts I only got from selection of about half the skins not all of them!!!!!See my post.

As explained in the other thread, you did purchase a pack with random skins, and you received the full number. Again, I'm sorry that you wanted others, or that you didn't care for those you received, but that's the way of randomness, which I'm sure most folks recognize. (Again, sorry for your disappointment.)

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:As explained in the other thread, you did purchase a pack with random skins, and you received the full number. Again, I'm sorry that you wanted others, or that you didn't care for those you received, but that's the way of randomness, which I'm sure most folks recognize. (Again, sorry for your disappointment.)

I'm still waiting for that to be marked as illegal as a client has paid for items that can not be used in game is the same as paying money and receiving nothing. A client's ability to accomplish tasks should have no bearing on being able to use paid for items, esp when microtransations is the market model in question. (this is assuming that said person received skins for mounts they don't currently have access to.)

Hello,Since the last update, i can't see or preview the desert runners mounts.On the black lion, the right click to preview doesn't work ...I was wondering if it was normal or just a bug i have? maybe other people have this problem?

Also, i am waiting for ages for the NEBULA JACKAL to come back in store. There are the istani ones but those are not the ones i want to buy.
Please could you put the first licence/the first mount pack back in sale please ?I know this is a random buy for these ones but i'll to bad to not having them in store,for the players who want theses ones.

Archived