Warbringer Backpiece

Sleepwalker.1398

Hi, i have finally got enough tickets and mats to make this backpiece in 1 go.However i'm just curious about something.Looked at a few guides of what is required, none say that you require a commander tag but on the wiki it says you need to have a commander tag.So kinda confused. Thinking about it, spending 300g on commander tag would make this a more expensive backpiece then others.Anyone thats finished making this, could you let me know if i need to purchase commander tag? Thank you.

Not sure if this is helpful, I made Warbringer awhile back, but I also have had a tag for years and am well above the rank stipulations for all pieces of this item and didn't encounter any problems.

So, it's this piece that the wiki says requires the commander tag to purchasehttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Commander%27s_Wings_of_War

That is the 4th piece required in the mystic forge for Warcry (the precursor). Unforfurtantly, the only way to know for sure whether or not you can purchase it, is to purchase the first 3 pieces, as each piece unlocks the next piece and shows any stipulations with obtaining it in red text (ie rank/commander tag lockout).

So, you'll have to purchase the first 3 (provided you're the appropriate rank to do so), then, hover over the 4th piece and see if you are able to purchase, or if there's red text stating you need a commander tag to do so.

Given the name, if I were you, I'd be prepared to expect you will need a tag, but the only way to know for sure is to purchase the first 3. If there's red text for the 4th piece, then you'll have to buy the tag if you want the backpiece and you may also need to be tagged up when you go to purchase that piece as I vaguely recall it not recognizing my tag until I popped it.

Archived