[NA][EB] Christian Kingdom recruiting

Yahkov.8217

Hello all!

After several months of pondering the possibility of a Christian gamer ministry, I find it more productive to just go for it. With many players returning for the upcoming expansion, I figured now is a excellent opportunity. This guild is small with active members and we are looking for anyone interested: old and young, veteran and new. The vision of this guild is a place where you can share your faith in Jesus, encourage others in faith, and be surrounded by others on this game who are also in the faith. We believe that Christ can meet us even in video games. For indeed He is able and worthy.

We do use Discord to communicate and even have a voice channel for worship where a music bot plays worship music!

ABOUT US:

You probably guessed it, we are a Christian guild! Whether you are a Christian, a person who is curious about our faith, or someone who can respect us as a Christian guild, this guild is for you. This guild was created with the idea of a gamer ministry in mind. You will find chat channels for Bible studies, prayer, and even a channel with worship music! If you are not a Christian but are still interested...we encourage you to come as you are.

"Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31

RULES:

• Treat one another as you would want yourself to be treated (Luke 6:31).
  • Keep the voice and text chat channels clean (Ephesians 5:4).
  • Refrain from quarreling.
  • Unjust treatment is not tolerated.
  • If you are a Christian joining our guild, we will hold you to a Biblical standard in regards to how you conduct yourself (1 Corinthians 5:9-12).
  • We expect you to join our voice channel on Discord, even if you don't have a mic to speak. Most of our communication will be conducted via Discord.

IF RULES ARE BROKEN:

• When a member breaks any of the rules set for this guild we will follow the Biblical protocol. You will be confronted directly one-on-one, next you will be confronted by multiple people, and finally you will be confronted by the entire guild (Matthew 18:15-17). If none of the previous prove fruitful, you'll be kicked out.

If you are interested in joining, please send me mail in-game @Yahkov.8217 and I will respond to you as soon as possible.

Archived