I love the combat tonics, but... — Guild Wars 2 Forums

I love the combat tonics, but...

The combat tonics were a great addition, unfortunately with the addition of mounts. Players are unable to enjoy them as before, is it possible to make them a costume? I am perfectly OK with their colors being set and no option to remove pieces. I would just love to run around in them without having to leave my mounts out.

Comments

• Tails.9372Tails.9372 Member ✭✭✭✭

Pretty much this, I'd definitely use them a lot more if it weren't for the "no mount" thing. Some kind of "tonic bag" would also be nice but then you could just turn them into outfits (as they did with the town clothing) like you suggested.

• Just a flesh wound.3589Just a flesh wound.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1, 2018

Since they can’t be used with mounts the change I would like is to make them pause when you use a mount then restart when you dismount. That way you can use it, mount when you want to travel then auto use it again at dismount, in a fluid manner.

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

• Or just don't use mounts.

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

I was happy they added the embiggening and shrinking tonics. I was jaded to find out they can't be used with mounts.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.