Alchemy Trait Suggestion

Frostmane.9734

I've recently returned to the game after a multi year hiatus but I swear the Alchemy line used to have a trait that affected recharge on Elixir Gun skills. It seems like that was removed but now it's the only kit that can't be traited.

Grenade and Bomb kit are in ExplosivesTool kit is in ToolsFlamethrower is in Firearms

... So why was the Elixir Gun trait removed?

Can we get a 25% recharge reduction on Elixir Gun skills as part of Comeback Cure which is a pretty underwhelming choice right now?

@Frostmane.9734 said:I've recently returned to the game after a multi year hiatus but I swear the Alchemy line used to have a trait that affected recharge on Elixir Gun skills. It seems like that was removed but now it's the only kit that can't be traited.

Grenade and Bomb kit are in ExplosivesTool kit is in ToolsFlamethrower is in Firearms

Can we get a 25% recharge reduction on Elixir Gun skills as part of Comeback Cure which is a pretty underwhelming choice right now?

HGH reduces cooldown on eGun 4, 5, Toolbelt, that was added sometime post launch. eGun is the most useful and well supported kit atm.. Better support for virtually ever other kit first

@Chaith.8256 said:

@Frostmane.9734 said:I've recently returned to the game after a multi year hiatus but I swear the Alchemy line used to have a trait that affected recharge on Elixir Gun skills. It seems like that was removed but now it's the only kit that can't be traited.

HGH reduces cooldown on eGun 4, 5, Toolbelt, that was added sometime post launch. eGun is the most useful and well supported kit atm.. Better support for virtually ever other kit first

Thanks, I wasn't aware hgh extended to some Elixir gun skills. That makes HGH hard to pass up for any build using the gun.

Also, I think I was remembering the old Deadly Mixtures trait which increased Flamethrower and Elixir Gun damage by 15‰.

I agree, nearly all the other kits need more work.

Archived