BUG: ’’Taking All Their Secrets’’ [Fixed]

Hello,I have a in-game problem regards the newest META in Kourna.The ’’Taking All Their Secrets’’ achievement has been stuck on 7/10 and wont rasie despite grabbing the loots for atleast x20 now.Is this a common bug that you’re already working on?I tried to get someone to answer my question afterwards the META was over if they had the same problem, only 1 replied and he had the same issue.Please let me know!

I've already contacted Support about this and they only told me to report the bug here….. :confused:

still stuck at 6/10

Also tried a couple of things that might or might not have to do with it:

• Tried with 2 different character, both having completed the latest story instances
  • Tried with a character not fully completed the latest story instances
  • Tried by using the pass
  • Tried by using a (mesmer) portal
  • Tried by participating in the full meta event chain (although, this just comes to mind: lately haven't given any spare parts to the collector though)
  • Tried opening all chests from before the stairs up till the room itself

But I always keep on being stuck at 6/10Anyone else still has a suggestion?

Btw, might be completely unrelated, but I'm also not able to use the portal in front of the bridge from/to the Allied Encampment.

Am having same issue....stuck at 8/10. Also noticed that the portal mentioned in the previous post does not work for me, either. In addition, in playing through the living story again for the achievements, I've noticed some other strange things, too. First, when I went to progress the story to the Forwarned instance by using the portal created by Blish in the Desert Highlands, I was sent instead to the Domain of Kourna map proper. When I was finally able to enter the Forwarned instance, and was trying to accomplish the Disorienting achievement, I received zero credit toward that achievement and am stuck at 0/25 even though I was able to obtain the proper response from the Awakened defenders I was doing it to many times. There seem to be bugs a-plenty in the Domain of Kourna at the moment, and I don't mean beetles and scarabs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived