Ooze 7 impossible / bugged ? need advice

so, I'm on a warriorand trying to kill Subject 7 without killing any oozes

but!

there is ALWAYS an ooze spawning within the body of Subject 7.As a result, even with single target, non-cleaving skills, it's impossible to kill the boss without killing the tiny inside him. Warrior's do not have any pulls either.

so... do I give up.. or.. ? (ps, I'm too stubborn to play on another class ;) )

@Knuckle Joe.7408 said:warrior has:fear merifle buttstompkick

hope that helps

haven't tried Fear me,but I have tried the other three, but they didn't work sadly.I doubt fear me would work either, since the mini would be feared in the exact same direction as the boss.the 'problem' I'm experiencing is that even single-target CC affects both the mini and the boss as if they were a single entity, which I thing is a bug when I think about it. if they share a single spawn dot, maybe the engine can't prioritize one over the other and they both get affected

Once you have a character that can meet the dps requirement, a lot of this achievement is luck. The oozes can pop behind the boss or in front. I did most of the achievements on my warrior but switched to pistol/pistol deadeye for this one, scorpion wire and thieves guild are both pulls. Pulls help a great deal and hopefully you get lucky with the ooze spawns.

@Malediktus.9250 said:If everything else fails do it in necro downstate mode and spam 1 to winNecro scepter autoattack works just fine, too, if you have a condi build, because unlike many other weapons, it's not only single target, but also ignores all enemies between you and the target. Also, condi.And you still have downstate as a backup, of course.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:If you damage it from a range the spawns move away from it. Use Deadeye and Sniper's Cover and go ham on Subject 7 with stolen item stealth and cantrips. They can't hurt you.

Why would the boss move, from its spawn point the entire field is within range. I’ve never seen the boss move, ever, for anyone??

I've knocked the boss around with Warrior. It can be harder if people push it around because sometimes you can push the spawns with it.

Archived