Griffon Bugs

Anodic.6712

I've noticed that the griffon is... really bugged. There are several times where I am flying and the mount just disappears out from under me out of nowhere. There are also times where it puts me into a T pose and causes me to plummet to my death. The character becomes stuck in the T pose even after respawning. Has anyone else experienced these bugs?

After I unlocked the third mastery track, yes I have been able to reproduce this many times. https://gyazo.com/8bf3197166ac29a63493413a999e61bc

It seems to happen when you perform a wingflap while divebombing (skill 1). Once it happens you appear to dismount, and fall out of the sky with a T-Pose. You then need to re-mount, and dismount again in order to fix it. Fairly annoying and I hope it gets fixed soon, the issue being this mount is hidden and not many people have it.

I've also noticed that when this happens even at survivable heights, the fall damage seems to be pretty consistently fatal. I fell maybe 500 in Amnoon and still died - very frustrating, as this is otherwise a really exciting mechanic if it functioned properly.

There do seem to be certain map regions that are worse than others - the segment of the Forged camp south-east of the Temple of Kormir and the gorge to the northwest (near the first fire hydra) have both dismounted me every time I tried to zip past, flapping or not. Trying to re-mount in one of these free-falls has also not worked for me. I haven't used it much beyond Crystal Oasis yet, but I suspect there are other dismount points in other maps.

Archived