Returning warrior player

Brutalistik.6473

Hello all,

I need some great advice here on what build to try out. Right now currently I am Strength, Toughness and vitality on my warrior. I am using 2hand sword and DW axes at the moment. I want to know what other builds are fun to play. I am taking interest in condition build, but wouldn't mind knowing more.

Thanks!

@"Brutalistik.6473" said:I need some great advice here on what build to try out. Right now currently I am Strength, Toughness and vitality on my warrior. I am using 2hand sword and DW axes at the moment. I want to know what other builds are fun to play. I am taking interest in condition build, but wouldn't mind knowing more.

When it comes to open world PvE, anything is viable. Core and spellbreaker are builds that only benefit from power damage. But since you are interested in a condition build, berserker warrior is the best choice for you. For armor stats, you don't need toughness and vitality as warrior. Use berserker stats (power, precision, ferocity) if you're playing power warrior, but if you're playing berserker warrior, use viper's gear. A good and cheaper alternative to viper's gear is carrion gear and rabid gear.

You can either make your own build or use builds from sites like Metabattle or Snow Crows

Archived