Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake - Guild Wars 2

Zadira.2189

@Hoodie.1045 said:I can only imagine how long this took and how painful it was to make, but know this: it was worth all the effort. Good job.

Thanks so much. It wasn't too bad we only had one time where we had someone try to give us a hard time but that didn't last too long. It was really much more fun than not. Thanks for watching!!!!

Congratulations, I can only imagine the work that goes into the videos.

It really takes me back to many happy hours watching all the WoW music videos that people did on You Tube. I thught people had moved on from this type of thing, it's nice to see someone spend the time to create one again.

@Zadira.2189 said:

@Kodiak.4213 said:That was the actual sound of the bass guitar in game at 2:50, was it not? If so, fantastic!

That was the sound of the guitar from the song. It sure looks like the devs matched it up note for note, doesn't it. :D

Wow, so that wasn't in game audio? I don't listen to pop (except for very rare circumstances - and it still isn't JT), so I wasn't familiar with the song going into the video.

@Kodiak.4213 said:

@Kodiak.4213 said:That was the actual sound of the bass guitar in game at 2:50, was it not? If so, fantastic!

That was the sound of the guitar from the song. It sure looks like the devs matched it up note for note, doesn't it. :D

Wow, so that wasn't in game audio? I don't listen to pop (except for very rare circumstances - and it still isn't JT), so I wasn't familiar with the song going into the video.

Nope, it sure looks like it matched, though. It does make me wonder if they matched it specifically to that song. I think the song came out in 2016. I wonder when the guitar was released.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived