Highest Healing you ever Received

Menyus.4610

Elite Healing signet hitted the signet max healing cap by healing a Keep lord, 50k.10-12K heals with DH on frontliner when was possible....

Atm ventari rev can reach 7k arround (on non healing power has major stats)every 2-3 sec for long periods of time if i get decent e-management done.

As a healscrapper I don't really care for single-heal since I can get 10k heal per second infinitely as long as the zerg around me gets conditions and enough damage...

I healed with Bandage-blast for 16000 yesterday (on an ally), though. only well aimed and on point-blank possible, though...With A.E.D. you can also get 16000 heal (on yourself) on cleric-gear.

@Menyus.4610 said:Ty for replies, but keep this post around its topic so no toxicity around this Fastcar guy especially taht he is on NA and im on EU

There's no toxicity, just a bit of confusion going on in a moderation mistake... I can't be bothered posting the picture again but basically FASTCAR has a decent druid build with a good amount of sustain and mobility, took me a good while to get him and only really got him due to a thief +1

Archived