rated 3v3

jihm.2315

please think of adding a rated 3 v 3 arena those matches we have now are turning very bad most times is one good team vs a clueless onewe either stomp without effort or get destroyed and rarely there is a close match try 3 v 3 and the problem might reduce since it will be an arena and it will need less cordination

@jihm.2315 said:please think of adding a rated 3 v 3 arena those matches we have now are turning very bad most times is one good team vs a clueless onewe either stomp without effort or get destroyed and rarely there is a close match try 3 v 3 and the problem might reduce since it will be an arena and it will need less cordination

What's the point of that? You know Anet will make it solo queue only or a custom arena thing.

I love the idea of this but feel that there would have to be a system in place to mitigate the use of bunker/healing power builds to one character per team (and even perhaps class stacking), otherwise a 3v3 meta would become a snooze fest.

Though, ideally class balance should be a priority. Adding new game modes should be a side note until this is achieved; certain comps would immediately shine so much higher over others that it would demotivate people from even queing.

i see people that dont even dodge on my side or enemy side i shouldnt get matched with those type of people.im not at anyway the best player but those are very new players or they are just bored and full of apathycapture point mode has hit a new low the game needs a change

Archived