Tier 1 Envoy Collection Armor - Missing Stats?

My Bifrost has Plaguedoctor as an option, so this definitely seems like an over-sight. At a guess it's something they have to edit manually and it got forgotten.

If you haven't already I recommend submitting a bug report in-game, just in case the relevant people don't see this topic.

@Danikat.8537 said:My Bifrost has Plaguedoctor as an option, so this definitely seems like an over-sight. At a guess it's something they have to edit manually and it got forgotten.

If you haven't already I recommend submitting a bug report in-game, just in case the relevant people don't see this topic.

Ye all my legendaries and raid trinkets have Plaguedoctor stats. Thanks, will definitely submit a ticket.

@DarkNighT.7319 said:Those items are Hot Stat, so you wouldnt get Pof stats on ascended gear from another expansion.

But there is no PoF legendary armor, and legendaries are supposed to include all stat combinations. Bifrost is a core game item, it's been around since launch and can be crafted by people without either expansion but it lets me pick HoT or PoF stats.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@DarkNighT.7319 said:Those items are Hot Stat, so you wouldnt get Pof stats on ascended gear from another expansion.

But there is no PoF legendary armor, and legendaries are supposed to include all stat combinations. Bifrost is a core game item, it's been around since launch and can be crafted by people without either expansion but it lets me pick HoT or PoF stats.

Yeah but the ascended items don't always include all stats, and the first collection ascended armor is just ascended and a bonus set at that, isnt even precursor material.

Archived