Hi, I'm updating a local data file from APIv2/items endpoint, but now I have noticed that sometimes (especially when I update data and at the same time API adds new IDs to the same endpoint) I get the exact total amount of IDs as reported in "x-result-total" header, but some of them are duplicates while others (same amount of duplicates) are missing.
Different languages of the same endpoint may return distinct missing/duplicates IDs.
Just to mention, because I'm not sure that what I'm writing now is related to the bug above, few days ago I got 57 IDs from APIv2/wvw/upgrades, but now this endpoint return only 48 IDs; ID: 5,6,9,24,26,32,47,49,58 are no more whitelisted.
Anyway I have opened the discuss about APIv2/items, but I'm pretty sure that this bug happened even with APIv2/recipes and maybe few other endpoints.
I'd like to know if someone else could confirm the issue.
Edit to the main post:
I forgot to say that I update data using the paging.