[Soulbeast] Live Fast trait isn't working

Gabrya.6297

It seems that [live fast] is not working on all "beast" abilities.It only work when in Beastmode...regardless what its wrote on the tooltip.Considering Soulbeast is a spec that shall work in and out of Beastmode , and swapping into Beastmode is a loss of dps , sustain and everything else...this trait is almost useless...

Plus the fact that Beastmode F3 have a huge CD , making it not worth...

@Gabrya.6297 said:It seems that [live fast] is not working on all "beast" abilities.It only work when in Beastmode...regardless what its wrote on the tooltip.Considering Soulbeast is a spec that shall work in and out of Beastmode , and swapping into Beastmode is a loss of dps , sustain and evrything else...this trait is almost useless...

Plus the fast that Beastmode F3 have Huge CD , making it not worth...

It should work on all "beast" abilities if they have that on the tooltip, but they probably don't want that to happen, which is why there is no ICD on the trait. I think it should work on the F2 outside beastmode and the F2/F3 while inside beastmode with no ICD.

You say that swapping into beastmode is a loss of dps, but that just isn't the case.

You say that swapping into beastmode is a loss of dps, but that just isn't the case.

Swapping into beastmode is maybe not a loss of dps , but having the pet AI messing with appearing, disappearing is .

The spec is made for swapping in and out of Beastmode...but we all know the clunkyness of this mechanic .Furthermore staying in Beastmode is , indeed, a loss of dps .

@Gabrya.6297 said:

Swapping into beastmode is maybe not a loss of dps , but having the pet AI messing with appearing, disappearing is .

The spec is made for swapping in and out of Beastmode...but we all know the clunkyness of this mechanic .Furthermore staying in Beastmode is , indeed, a loss of dps .

The spec is not made for swapping in and out, this is obvious by the way that you are completely hampered by doing so. Irenio mentioned once that they didn't intend for people to just camp beastmode, but dancing in and out of the mode is not the design of the spec.

Go do a benchmark with a pet and then one while melded.

Benchmark can show that ranger when melded got more damage output...but in real scenario for example if you can hit a target or are stun...the pet can still do dps.

In real scenario in any gamemode , melding is a loss... but anyway i was not pointing this out , more about the trait isn't working.

@Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:

@Gabrya.6297 said:It seems that
is not working on all "beast" abilities.It only work when in Beastmode...regardless what its wrote on the tooltip.Considering Soulbeast is a spec that shall work in and out of Beastmode , and swapping into Beastmode is a loss of dps , sustain and evrything else...this trait is almost useless...

It should work on all "beast" abilities if they have that on the tooltip, but they probably don't want that to happen, which is why there is no ICD on the trait. I think it should work on the F2 outside beastmode and the F2/F3 while inside beastmode with no ICD.

It should work for F3 inside and F2 outside. Putting live fast on all F abbilities while in SBM is quiet OP IMHO.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

is not working on all "beast" abilities.It only work when in Beastmode...regardless what its wrote on the tooltip.Considering Soulbeast is a spec that shall work in and out of Beastmode , and swapping into Beastmode is a loss of dps , sustain and evrything else...this trait is almost useless...

It should work for F3 inside and F2 outside. Putting live fast on all F abbilities while in SBM is quiet OP IMHO.

If it was also on the F1 I would agree but the F2s while in SBM have quite a long CD as well as the F3s so I see no drama with it working on those too. It should also apply at the beginning of the cast so that it reduces the cast time properly.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

How it's described in the trait tooltip would be fine: 3 secs Quickness when cast a beast ability . That should affect the pet F2 skill as well.Thus that trait alone would make all the soulbeast to be interested in swap in and out without feeling being imposed to do it so. That's the way to have the traits to work for the Soulbeast.

About the huge CD in merged F3. I think is fine:

• Unflinching Fortitude: 35 secs for 4 secs immunity to damage ( does it works against conditions as well? )
  • Primal Cry : 20 secs for 3 stacks of bleed. I wouldn't mind this skill to have 30 secs but apply better conditions, even some torment and confusion as well. More different conditions means some of them will not be cleansed.
  • Prelude Lash: 25 secs for a 300 pull. This one simply doesn't performance as expected. Better range and effects: 450 pull plus immob and weakness.
  • Worldly Impact: 25 secs, Damage on paper seems fine: 588 (2.1) . This skill needs better radious : 300 i think is the magic number.
  • Spiritual Reprieve: This one is perfect , all beast abilities should have this one as guideline.

• 1 year later...

Archived