Who's your favorite voice actor/actress for the player character?

I have to say I love Brandon's voice. He has a very 'storyteller' like voice. Nice to listen too.

I also love the sound of the Male Charr PC's voice, because I think Lex Lang and formerly, Ron Yuan did amazing jobs delivering their lines in a manner that is believable in most of the ingame dialogue, with conviction, the only weak parts being some line in Heart Of Thorns, but then again, that seems to be true for most PC actors in HoT.

I can't vote, because I think that several do a great job (except for the general fact that, apparently, the voice director has been telling them to talk reeeeeeeeal slow since HoT, for whatever absurd reason = annoying!).

I can tell, however, whose voices I do not like: the male Charr and male Norn replacements. Awful. The characters sounded much better during the core campaign.

I made an Asura female a week ago, and from now on all of my characters will also be Asura females if I can get additional slots.

The character model, animations, and voice acting are just spot on. Charr have a lot of clipping and armor size issues, and my human male just looks too rigid and has a somewhat soulless voice. It definitely isn't up to par with the rest of Nolan North's work.

But the Asura female, though? She looks and sounds like a real character.

Archived