Gratitude.

Androx.8572

(I am speaking only for myself and everyone who feels the same I do.)_Thank you ArenaNet for everything you have done for the DeadEye spec.I have been playing deadeye ever since it came out and It never felt better than it does today.So once again , thank you , so far so good =D.Been enjoying all game modes btw.

Honestly,_-A N D R O X

Swindler's equilibrium was very strong with the total steal reset. Assuming trickery so steal is on a 17.5s cd, that means if you dodge and steal into an attack to proc swindler's (so maximum possible cooldown) that means you have 8-9s to wait for the next one. If you steal, spike, then dodge as you retreat it's even less.

That said daredevil could really use something besides the changed dodges at the moment. Deadeye has a lot of traits that do things other than straight up more damage to make the spec more interesting, since it gets it's damage through malice for the most part. Add that to the condi/aoe spam that's only gotten worse in WvW, and you have a situation where deadeye can simply get more sustain with SA than daredevil can afford while still having higher damage output through rifle and malicious sneak attacks.

@Alatar.7364 said:Well, now's the time to give core Thief, and partially DD, an identity then.

D/D is great for DPS in PvE on DE.Core is still great with S/D.Daredevil is good in more ways than one.

Thief is one of the few classes that actually have viable classes on all fronts, unlike say, Engi.

Doesn't mean things couldn't be better, but they aren't exactly bleak ...

Archived