Solo Q - Team Q - AT's and mAT's

lorddavito.2395

To start things off clear, I love the PvP-aspect of GW2 and I have been playing it since start of the game.

Keeping this in mind, I have to say that the earlier stages of PvP were the most glorious ones.

PvP had it's own unique 'wardrobe' so to say, wearing certain armor reflected your accomplishments and hard earned PvP rank. (Pre-Skyhammer).

• I think this is a great feature we don't have anymore. The mAT armor is not on the level of the old PvP lockers.
  • Ranking actually meant something back then.

Moving to the topic of different Q's.

• Separate Solo Q
  • Separate Team Q
  • SEPARATE LEADERBOARDS

Please BRING THIS SYSTEM BACK. We know the playerbase isn't made for this system, it's not large enough, but if you bring a system back that people have been waiting for, the playerbase will automaticly grow again. The possibility to have good matches in Team Q, actual matches with self made teams without it being AT's.

Make PvP Great Again.

Adidas Originals [oG]

I would love a seperate queue..

people suggest AT and swiss but truth is I won't partake in it due to time constraints and the fact I have no where competitive to practice with a team before undertaking such events, I prefer not to be a lamb to a slaughter house.

I honestly dont get why people are against this and even go to the effort of defending anets behaviour on the matter.

@Falan.1839 said:I doubt the Team Q would be an enduring sucess due to the lack of teams actually competing, but this would at least be better than setting solos up vs duos and teams, so I'm not against it.

There is no teams bc there is no reason to make one....unranked is unrewarding and not competitive at all (troll builds galore) and ATs are far to infrequent to keep any team interested (when a simple DC or matchmaking putting you in a really bad matchup and you lose in 5 secs and cant reque for another what 5 hours lol)

@Nova.3817 said:

@Falan.1839 said:I doubt the Team Q would be an enduring sucess due to the lack of teams actually competing, but this would at least be better than setting solos up vs duos and teams, so I'm not against it.

There is no teams bc there is no reason to make one....unranked is unrewarding and not competitive at all (troll builds galore) and ATs are far to infrequent to keep any team interested (when a simple DC or matchmaking putting you in a really bad matchup and you lose in 5 secs and cant reque for another what 5 hours lol)

No money no teams easy as that.

@Patrick.2987 said:

No money no teams easy as that.

i think you're referring to a team as in a esl team or something to that nature....that's not what im talking about...

Im talking about how the average player would have no reason to pursue premade content in any capacity other then AT (which simply failed bc of the long wait times between ATS) and so therefore you can't say things like it wouldn't be successful based on the current use of premades.

When it comes to Premades the only things you can do is.... Unranked - no rewards (which snowballs to other reasons such as since there is no reward no one really cares to win since it doesn't affect them in the end. )

Hotjoin- scrims are great fun but there is no reward other then playing itself and organizing a 10 man is even more difficult then a 5 man (which im not saying its impossible its not but whos gonna think its fun to play the same 5 guys on repeat)

AT - this would be fine except for the fact you may have to wait 5 hours to que again (actually happened to me yesterday logged on saw a AT was up in 5 one of my guys DC'd 30 secs before AT and we missed it.) guess well just que for the next one......in 5 hours LOL

Archived